Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pouring Rain

Wow! I am a really terrible blogger :D. But I think that's going to be changing.
I'm a mom of a ridiculously adorable 19 month old. I love her to pieces and she is absolutely my world right now. That being said -- I'm sure it's obvious why I've been straddling the amateur and the professional world of photography! Regardless, one thing remains the same -- I want to master this craft. I want to become a phenomenal family photographer. And practice makes perfect, right?
Very rarely will I turn down an opportunity to do a photography session. And around here, when it rains, it pours! I've had so much going on -- and I have yet to document it all on here! So I will be doing an update tonight :D.
Allow me to reiiterate my goal with this blog. I want to document my growth as a family photographer. I want to post some of my favorite shots, some of the more creative shots, some of the shots where I had a vision but maybe it fell flat, etc. I want this to be an opportunity to reflect on my work and possibly inspire someone along the way! Besides my photography, I want to post things that inspire me, too.
Enough talking! On to the posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment