Saturday, September 25, 2010

Catching Up

Why didn't anyone tell me that life with a five month old would be crazy??

Just kidding - someone did tell me that. In fact, lots of people told me that. I just thought they were exaggerating. Well, I've FINALLY gotten Abigail to go to sleep after a long day. There's still dishes to wash, floors to vacuum (.. yeah, that's going to wait until tomorrow), clothes to throw in the washer. And yet I find myself here at my computer, blogging about photography. Maybe that's a clue to me that this is a stress reliever? Or maybe I just really enjoy it. Either way - here I am!

My website still says that I've taken some time off to get to know my daughter. And that's still true. But I have found myself excited to try and make it work when people ask me to capture memories for their family. That's what I've been doing since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment